2.24.2014

Disney Characters....finished goods

I am going to be honest....I did not love how these turned out.  Okay, really honest - I didn't even like them.  It is funny how I can see things in my head, but then they just don't translate.  I will say however, that I received word back that the cookies were a hit at the party, and that is the only thing that matters to me.  The first picture would be an example of real photography with a real camera, at the party.  The other pictures were taken in my kitchen, with an iPhone, before the cookies were transported to the party.



Now, per my calculations, I will be out-of-town for four of six weeks, luckily I have one week behind me.  This means that I am gearing up for a baby shower in Austin around a trip to Kansas.  I am also planning for a wedding in Longview around a four day trip to Dallas.  But, I am SO EXCITED for the baby shower cookies, of course I am not going to post my plans for those because mama may see them, but I will post an update after the fact.  Have a good week!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment